The Peace Agenda Summit
The first edition of The Peace Agenda Summit convened by Ukpeme Akpan Okon, was held on September 21, 2019.
Thanks to the charismatic speakers for Presenting Strategies for Achieving Both Personal and World Peace. I thank the sponsors for providing the resources that enhanced the summit, and the attendees for their registration, and participation.
I thank everyone, who contributed to the success of The Peace Agenda Summit.
The valuable presentations were:
- The Journey of Forgiveness – Destination Peace, by Azim Khamisa
- The Power and Rippling Effect of Personal Peace, by Ukpeme Akpan Okon
- Forging Collaborations for Building Positive Peace, by Steve Killealea
- Meditation for Lasting Peace, by Joe Weston
- Practice Building for Peacekeepers, by Natalie Armstrong-Motin
- Strategies for Confronting the Culture of Silence on Gender-Based Violence, Rape and Other sex Crimes
- Peace for the Body, Mind, and Spirit, by Jacqueline Pirtle
- Peace for the Body, Mind, and Spirit, by Kelly Morgan
- Peace for the Body, Mind, and Spirit, by Connie Bowman
- Overcome Hate By Being the Example of Love
- Self Care and It’s Importance, by Kristina Darby
- Understanding the Roots of Conflict, by Robin Funsten
- Peace Within Creates Peace Around, by Durgamadhavi Mamidipalli
- Should mental health be considered a factor while resolving conflict?, by Grace Charrier
- World Peace Starts With Me | Four Ways to Achieve it, by Ruchi Singh
- Be a Peace Brand, by David Brown
What is Your Peace Agenda?
The Peace Agenda prompts everyone to do something for peace.
Collation of The Peace Agenda of every attendee of The Peace Agenda Summit, and people across the world is ongoing. Kindly write your peace agenda, your name beneath it, and send it in a message or post it in the comments section. Your Peace Agenda is what you will do for peace.Through this action, you will be contributing to both personal and world peace.
Did you miss The Peace Agenda Summit on September 21, 2019?
The summit will be released again for viewing on Saturday, October 19, 2019 from 6 a.m. EST until 10 p.m. EST. This will provide another opportunity for you to register, and view the presentations by the charismatic expert speakers.
Remember to view the bonuses, and resources listed on the summit’s page.
Registration is open here: https://new-summit-01a0fa0d900dc843.app.virtualsummits.com/
Let us Proceed in Peace!
I conclude with the words of Eleanor Roosevelt:
It isn’t enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn’t enough to believe in it. One must work at it.